This page contains information on Carnival Cruise Lines ships schedules for 2015, 2016 and 2017 – itineraries, destinations, cruise calendar, sailing dates and routes, cruise prices to compare on sailings to Caribbean, Bahamas and Bermuda, Hawaii and Mexico Riviera, Alaska, Australia, Europe.
The Carnival cruise company (CCL) is spending over US$500 million on ships renovations, overhauls and enhancements fleet-wide. “The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line” operates sailings to more than 60 most popular destinations with the world’s biggest fleet of modern ships, a huge variety of interesting ports of call, convenient close-to-home departures from US ports, great amenities and “most fun” activities on board and on shore excursions. The new Fun Ship 2.0 refurbishments and product enhancements are resulting in fully remodeled accommodations, new designs for public areas, new bars and lounges, upgraded amenities, as well as upgraded and brand new entertainment and dining options, new packages and special offers. Kids-only, Adults-only and family areas, great variety of cabin types and categories, some of the largest Spa at sea and all that at affordable to really cheapest fares – CCL’s “Fun Ships” have never been so much fun as they are now!
CCL (founded 1972, headquarters in Miami) is the largest cruise company in the world. Some of the best features of this line are:
- great cuisine, multiple dining options
- amazing kids program
- spacious beautifully decorated public spaces and staterooms (one of the largest on ships)
- high quality amenities, including terry robes, the “Comfort Bed” sleep system (deluxe mattresses, duvets, linens, pillows, and Suite guests can choose from a “pillow menu”)
- a huge variety of cabin types in several stateroom categories
- a “vacation guarantee” program allowing guests unhappy with their sailing to disembark at the first call port and get a refund
- senior discounts via AARP.
- a great choice for cruise ship weddings at sea
- great golf cruise packages
- short and really cheap to absolutely cheapest cruises to Caribbean and Mexico Riviera
- innovative ship designs and construction methods, top-notch technologies
- Since 2007, CCL has been spending big money on fleet upgrades and refurbishments. The “Evolutions of Fun” initiative cost was US$350 mil on 8 Fantasy-class ships (new deck spaces, “WaterWorks” aqua park with water-slides, kids facilities). The “Fun Ship 2.0″ initiative cost US$500 mill (launched in 2011) – new themed bars and lounges, new dining venues and clubs, transforming cabins. The biggest part of this program is the 2013 Carnival Destiny transformation into Carnival Sunshine at the staggering cost of US$155 mill for a 49-day dry-dock refit and refurbishment.
- destinations and departure ports: Alaska (from Seattle), Australia (Carnival Spirit), Canada/New England (Fall Foliage cruises from New York and Boston), Caribbean cruises from Florida ports – Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale & Port Canaveral, also from New Orleans LA, Galveston TX, San Juan PR, Charleston SC, Baltimore MD, Norfolk VA & NYC), Bermuda (from NYC), Transatlantic (always one-way, from USA ports to Mediterranean in Spring and the reverse in Fall), Europe (Western and Eastern Mediterranean from Barcelona and Venice & Baltic Sea from Dover/England), Baja Mexico, Mexican Riviera and Hawaii (from LA/Long Beach, California).
- clientele – mostly Americans (30% under 35, 40% between 35 and 55, 30% over 55).
- And at the following link you can compare the CCL’s major rival in the “Carnival vs Royal Caribbean” series – Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (ships list, and our review of the “RCCL Cruise” experience.
External links with quality Carnival cruise information:
- review of Carnival cruise itinerary and destinations at ShipCruise.Org
- List of one-way Carnival ships relocation cruises at RepositionCruises.Com
- official website Carnival.Com
- parent company Carnival Corporation & PLC
- shipbuilding company Fincantieri (Cantieri Navali SpA)
- CCL is a member of the World’s Leading Cruise Lines group
Carnival Cruise 2015-2016-2017 itineraries
Follows the list of all Carnival ships – in brackets are shown (Year Built/Weight/Passenger Capacity/Cabins_total):
- Carnival Breeze (2012 / 130,000t / 3690 / 1845)
- Carnival Conquest (2002 / 110,000t / 2984 / 1487)
- Carnival Dream (2009 / 130,000t / 3646 / 1823)
- Carnival Ecstasy (1991 / 70,370t / 2056 / 1028)
- Carnival Elation (1998 / 70,370t / 2052 / 1024)
- Carnival Fantasy (1990 / 70,370t / 2056 / 1028)
- Carnival Fascination (1994 / 70,370t / 2052 / 1026)
- Carnival Freedom (2007 / 110,000t / 2974 / 1487)
- Carnival Glory (2003 / 110,000t / 2974 / 1485)
- Carnival Imagination (1995 / 70,370t / 2052 / 1008)
- Carnival Inspiration (1996 / 70,370t / 2052 / 1026)
- Carnival Legend (2002 / 88,500t / 2124 / 1063)
- Carnival Liberty (2004 / 110,000t / 2978 / 1489)
- Carnival Magic (2011 / 130,000t / 3690 / 1845)
- Carnival Miracle (2004 / 88,500t / 2124 / 1062)
- Carnival Paradise (1998 / 70,370t / 2052 / 1026)
- Carnival Pride (2002 / 88,500t / 2124 / 1062)
- Carnival Sensation (1993 / 70,370t / 2056 / 1026)
- Carnival Spirit (2001 / 85,900t / 2124 / 1062)
- Carnival Splendor (2008 / 113,000t / 3006 / 1503)
- Carnival Sunshine (2013 / 101,350t / 3006 / 1503)
- Carnival Triumph (1999 / 101,500t / 2758 / 1379)
- Carnival Valor (2004 / 110,000t / 2974 / 1481)
- Carnival Victory (2000 / 101,500t / 2758 / 1379)
- Carnival Vista (2016 / 141,000t / 3954 / 1823) Mediterranean Inaugural cruise season, Transatlantic, Eastern-Western-Southern Caribbean cruise itineraries departing from Miami FL.
Our Carnival cruise ships schedules will help you to plan better your “Carnival Fun” vacations both as cruise dates and cruise prices. You will know exactly where and when your Carnival ship will be and also how much is a Carnival cruise cost in general. You can vote for us and share this free of charge information with your friends at Google+ and Facebook via the “social buttons” below each survey. Enjoy our website, and always happy sailings!