This page contains information on Celebrity Cruises ships schedules for 2015, 2016 and 2017 to Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, Bahamas, Pacific Coastal/Mexico Riviera, Australia, South America, Europe, Asia, Transatlantic, Panama Canal.
The Celebrity line was founded in 1988 by Chandris Group (Greece) merging with RCI (Royal Caribbean International) in 1997 to form a new company under the name “Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) – the world’s second largest cruise company after Carnival Corporation & PLC.
As a RCCL’s feature brand name, Celebrity Cruises sells a high-quality product at a very competitive price, which besides the affordable luxury rates is also consisting of:
- excellent dining – multiple dining options (including a spa dinner option, an Italian steakhouse and the new new 58-seat “The Lawn Club Grill), world-class cuisine, flex-dining (dining times online reservations)
- AquaSpa (Elemis products) offers an amazing selection of unique treatments inspired by exotic cultures
- some of the most spacious staterooms at sea (a min category cabin at 172ft2/16m2 ), upgraded cabin amenities, the unique Concierge Class staterooms and their special amenities (priority luggage, complimentary sparkling wine, luxury bed coverings, a pillow menu, pre-departure lounge, free coffee & juices) and the new AquaClass staterooms (as one of the spa perks is the exclusive “Blu” restaurant – for spa guests only).
- it offers an exceptional level of highly personalized service and pampering, huge variety of activities and amenities, featuring upscale boutique duty-free shopping, enhanced enrichment programs, extensive pro-golf programs, the “Acupuncture at Sea” program
- the line’s new Solstice-class ships are considered some of the most environment-friendly in the world, featuring top-notch innovations, such as optimized hull forms (wave making resistance), highly fuel-efficient hull coatings, energy-efficient lighting system, and other, by which these class ships are about 30% more energy efficient than other liners of their kind.
- this line attracts more affluent clientele – Celebrity is constantly receiving highest ratings from baby boomers, middle-class families and honeymooners, as well as seniors and gay cruisers on longer voyages (Transatlantic, South America).
- “Celebrity’s ChoiceAir” is the Celebrity Cruises’ flight package that guarantees cheapest airfare and on-time ship boarding. By the line’s new cruise and air package, passengers can choose their favorite airline and convenient flights, with departures/arrivals from and to all the world’s major airports.
Follows a list of external links (opening in new tabs) to:
- official website CelebrityCruises.Com
- parent company RCLinvestor.com
- shipbuilding companies Meyer Werft GmbH (Germany) & STX Europe (France)
- one-way Celebrity relocation cruises at RepositionCruises.com
- Celebrity deck plans and cabins at CruiseShipDeckPlan.Com
Celebrity Cruises 2016-2017 itineraries
Follows the list of Celebrity cruise ships, the information in brackets includes (Year Built/Passenger Capacity/Cabins_total):
- Celebrity Century (1995 / 1814 / 907) leaving the fleet in 2015
- Celebrity Constellation (2002 / 2038 / 1018)
- Celebrity Eclipse (2010 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Equinox (2009 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Infinity (2001 / 2170 / 1025)
- Celebrity Millennium (2000 / 2138 / 1019)
- Celebrity Reflection (2012 / 3046 / 1515)
- Celebrity Silhouette (2011 / 2886 / 1423)
- Celebrity Solstice (2008 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Summit (2001 / 2158 / 1778)
- Celebrity Xpedition (2001 / 90 / 45).
Our Celebrity cruise ships schedules surveys with all their cruise dates and prices will help you to plan better you vacations knowing exactly when and where all Celebrity cruise ships will sail in 20152016-2017 period to compare simultaneously destinations, departure dates and tickets prices. You can vote for us and share this free of charge information with all your friends via our “social buttons” below each Celebrity article. Enjoy our website, and always happy Celebrity sailings!