This page contains information on Celebrity Cruises ships schedules for 2016, 2017 and 2018 to Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, Bahamas, Pacific Coastal/Mexico Riviera, Australia, South America, Europe, Asia, Transatlantic, Panama Canal.
Celebrity Cruises 2016-2017-2018 itineraries
The Celebrity line was founded in 1988 by Chandris Group (Greece) merging with RCI (Royal Caribbean International) in 1997 to form a new company under the name “Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) – the world’s second largest cruise company after Carnival Corporation & PLC.
Follows the list of Celebrity cruise ships, the information in brackets includes (Year Built/Passenger Capacity/Cabins_total):
- Celebrity Edge project (new ship 2018)
- Celebrity Edge project (new ship 2020)
- Celebrity Century (1995 / 1814 / 907) left the fleet in 2015 (now SkySea Golden Era)
- Celebrity Constellation (2002 / 2038 / 1018)
- Celebrity Eclipse (2010 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Equinox (2009 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Infinity (2001 / 2170 / 1025)
- Celebrity Millennium (2000 / 2138 / 1019)
- Celebrity Reflection (2012 / 3046 / 1515)
- Celebrity Silhouette (2011 / 2886 / 1423)
- Celebrity Solstice (2008 / 2850 / 1426)
- Celebrity Summit (2001 / 2158 / 1778)
- Celebrity Xpedition (2001) 90-passenger Galapagos Islands expedition ship
- Celebrity Xperience (formerly MV Eclipse) 48-passenger Galapagos Islands expedition ship
- Celebrity Xploration (formerly MC Athala II) 16-passenger Galapagos Islands catamaran
- Celebrity repositioning cruises (ship relocation itineraries))
The list of Celebrity cruise ship departure ports includes: Auckland NZ, Barcelona, Fremantle/Perth AU, Hong Kong, Miami FL, San Diego CA, Singapore, Southampton UK, Seattle WA, Shanghai, Sydney AU, Tianjin-Beijing, Vancouver BC, Venice.
As a RCCL’s feature brand name, Celebrity Cruises sells a high-quality product at a very competitive price, which besides the affordable luxury rates is also consisting of:
- excellent dining – multiple dining options (including a spa dinner option, an Italian steakhouse and the new new 58-seat “The Lawn Club Grill), world-class cuisine, flex-dining (dining times online reservations)
- AquaSpa (Elemis products) offers an amazing selection of unique treatments inspired by exotic cultures
- some of the most spacious staterooms at sea (a min category cabin at 172ft2/16m2 ), upgraded cabin amenities, the unique Concierge Class staterooms and their special amenities (priority luggage, complimentary sparkling wine, luxury bed coverings, a pillow menu, pre-departure lounge, free coffee & juices) and the new AquaClass staterooms (as one of the spa perks is the exclusive “Blu” restaurant – for spa guests only).
- it offers an exceptional level of highly personalized service and pampering, huge variety of activities and amenities, featuring upscale boutique duty-free shopping, enhanced enrichment programs, extensive pro-golf programs, the “Acupuncture at Sea” program
- the line’s new Solstice-class ships are considered some of the most environment-friendly in the world, featuring top-notch innovations, such as optimized hull forms (wave making resistance), highly fuel-efficient hull coatings, energy-efficient lighting system, and other, by which these class ships are about 30% more energy efficient than other liners of their kind.
- this line attracts more affluent clientele – Celebrity is constantly receiving highest ratings from baby boomers, middle-class families and honeymooners, as well as seniors and gay cruisers on longer voyages (Transatlantic, South America).
- “Celebrity’s ChoiceAir” is the Celebrity Cruises’ flight package that guarantees cheapest airfare and on-time ship boarding. By the line’s new cruise and air package, passengers can choose their favorite airline and convenient flights, with departures/arrivals from and to all the world’s major airports.
On March 14, 2016, Celebrity announced its planned acquisition of the leading Galapagos cruise tour operator company “Ocean Adventures”. The acquisition includes the two small vessels MV Eclipse (48-passenger) and the catamaran MC Athala II (16-passenger luxury catamaran). When added to the 98-passenger MS Xpedition ship, both vessels expand the line’s passenger capacity in the Galápagos Islands destination by 65%. The newly acquired ships join the Celebrity fleet in 2016 spring, but until their dry-dock refurbishments in January 2017, they will continue to be operated with their current Ocean Adventures amenities and programming. The existing Ocean Adventures’ cruise bookings and reservations remain unchanged (until and after the 2017’s dry-docks).
Follows a list of external links (opening in new tabs) to:
- official website CelebrityCruises.Com
- parent company RCLinvestor.com
- shipbuilding companies Meyer Werft GmbH (Germany) & STX Europe (France)
- one-way Celebrity relocation cruises at RepositionCruises.com
- Celebrity deck plans and cabins at CruiseShipDeckPlan.Com
Our Celebrity cruise ships schedules surveys with all their cruise dates and prices will help you to plan better you vacations knowing exactly when and where all Celebrity cruise ships will sail in 2016-2017 period to compare simultaneously destinations, departure dates and tickets prices. You can vote for us and share this free of charge information with all your friends via our “social buttons” below each Celebrity article. Enjoy our website, and always happy Celebrity sailings!