This page contains information on Costa Cruises 2016, 2017 and 2018 sailing schedules and itineraries of all Costa Crociere ships. You can compare destinations, cruise ship calendars (sailing dates and routes) and also cruise prices per person.
Costa Cruises 2016-2017-2018 itineraries
NEWS: On April 29, 2016, Costa Crociere officially announced that the neoClassica ship will be home-ported in Mumbai India for the winter 2017 season. The ship will operate on 7-day one-ways between India and Maldives (Mumbai to Male, and the reverse). Also will be offered 14-day round-trip cruises from India (Mumbai port) combining both one-way itineraries.
Follows the list of all Costa cruise ships in the Costa Crociere fleet. The information in brackets shows (Year Built/Passenger Capacity/Cabins_total):
- Costa Atlantica (2000 / 2680 / 1057) Asia cruises from China and Singapore
- Costa Deliziosa (2010 / 2826 / 1130)
- Costa Diadema (2014)
Costa Fascinosa (2012 / 3780 / )
- Costa Favolosa (2011 / 3800 / 1546)
- Costa Fortuna (2003 / 3470 / 1344)
- Costa Luminosa (2009 / 2260 / 1130)
- Costa Magica (2004 / 3740 / 1344)
- Costa Mediterranea (2003 / 2680 / 1057) – South America (during winter)
- Costa neoClassica / neoClassica (1991 / 1680 / 648) – leaving from Dubai UAE, Indian Ocean (winter 2017 leaving from Mumbai India and Male Maldives)
- Costa neoRiviera (ex ms Mistral/Grand Mistral, 1999 / 1727 / 624)
- Costa neoRomantica (1993 / 1800 / ) – Indian Ocean (during winter leaving from Mauritius)
- Costa Pacifica (2009 / 3780 / 1487) Northern Europe from Hamburg Germany, South America (during winter)
- Costa Serena (2007 / 3780 / 1483)
- Costa Victoria (1996 / 2394 / 964) – Japan cruises in 2016, Asian itineraries from China and Singapore
- Costa Voyager (2000 / 927 / 415) left the fleet in 2015
- Costa repositioning cruises (ship relocation itineraries))
The list of Costa cruise ship departure ports includes: Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dubai, Genoa, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Kiel, Marseille, Mumbai, Savona (exclusive port for Costa ships only), Singapore, Shanghai, Venice, Warnemunde-Rostock.
Costa Crociere (popularly known as Costa Cruises) is a British-American corporate owned cruise line – a brand name of the Carnival Corporation & plc. This Italian cruise company is based in Genoa, and was founded in the late 1854 originally operating freighters (cargo ships) in the region of Mediterranean. In 1947, the Costa shipping company started its first cargo passenger services with regular Transatlantic crossings between South America and Italy to became one of the biggest European cruise travel companies. In 200 the Costa cruise line was acquired by Carnival Corp – to account now for about 16% of the corporate revenue.
Now about what makes the Costa line so uniquely special:
- the “Cruising Italian Style” trademark, festive, elegant and different in ambiance
- modern ships, worldwide itinerary program
- the Costa line’s largest cruise ship ever is debuting in 2014 under the name of Costa Diadema (132,500 tons).
- list of cruise destinations – Caribbean, South America, Transatlantic crossings, Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans, Asia, Arabian Gulf (Red Sea and Dubai) and Europe with Mediterranean and Black Sea, Baltic Sea and Norwegian Fjords.
- port-intensive itineraries
- multinational clientele of mostly Europeans from Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, also from UK and Germany. During summer about 80% of all guests on board your ship sailing in the Caribbean or South America most probably will be North Americans (mostly from USA), while on its itineraries in Europe the North Americans are about 20%., with 80% passengers from European countries.
- diverse nightlife with a great set of evening entertainment options on board
- alternative dining options, including a Kids Menu, unlimited soda card, Pizzeria, Ice Cream, chocolate parties
- Mediterranean-influenced cuisine, regional fine wines, traditional Italian experiences
- uniquely prepared dishes – the Ettore Bocchia’s “molecular cuisine” , also offering cooking with liquid nitrogen
- the best European cruise line for families with kids – the line’s “Club Squok” children program offers many popular activities, including kids arts and crafts, various tournaments, evening parties and themed dinners just for kids, complimentary babysitting,
- special onboard experiences: on Costa Cruise Lines ships (especially during Summer) Southern Europeans are true holiday fun makers – they dance by the pool and in all the bars and move around in large packs, kids swarm all over the pool areas (including the adult-only pools) and absolutely everybody (whatever the age) goes to bed late. It’s a big happy family experience on most of Costa’s ships, so if you don’t like crowded ships, children or noise, it would be a better choice to travel in low season.
Follows a list of external links (opening in new tabs) to:
- official (international) website CostaCruise.com
- Italian website CostaCrociere.it
- shipbuilding company Fincantieri (Cantieri Navali SpA)
- corporate owner’s website CarnivalCorp.com
- one-way Costa Crociere relocation cruises at RepositionCruises.com
- Costa deck plans and cabins at CruiseShipDeckPlan.Com
Our Costa cruise ships schedules (Costa Crociere ships articles) will help you in planning better your “Italian Fun” vacations, knowing all Costa cruise sailing dates and tickets prices – where, when and for how long your Costa ship will sail, but also for how much. You can vote for our Costa pages and share their free of charge data with all your friends via our “social buttons” at each Costa article. Enjoy our website, and always happy sailings with your very Italian Costa line!