This page contains information on MSC Cruises (MSC Crociere) ships sailing schedules and itineraries for 2014, 2015 and 2016 – destinations, cruise ship calendars, sailing dates and routes, cruise prices to compare. The MSC cruise line is an Italian line – a brand and division of the “Mediterranean Shipping Company” (MSC, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland).
Just like the MSC Shipping is one of the world’s biggest players on the shipping market, its cruise company is one of the largest and fastest growing cruise lines in the world, operating some of the newest and largest passenger ships.
The MSC Cruises line is the world’s 4th largest cruise ship company (6% share of the cruising market) after Carnival Corp, RCCL (Royal Caribbean) and NCL. This line’s main competitors are the other Italian line “Costa Cruises” (Costa Cruceros, a Carnival’s brand) and the Spanish “Pullmantur” company (an RCCL’s brand).
MSC Cruise Line Review
All the points answering the question what makes the Italian MSC cruise line a distinctly special operator:
- List of cruise destinations: Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Transatlantic, Caribbean, South America, South Africa.
- the best cruise line for the Mediterranean, with good availability on round-trip Med itineraries operated the whole year-round.
- one of the world’s absolutely best cruise lines for Honeymoon cruise deals.
- this is the only one privately owned cruise company, with modern ships of unique designs with elegantly decorated venues. All MSC passenger ships since MSC Lirica are christened by the movie actress Sophia Loren.
- charmingly amazing highly personalized service by all Italian officers and crew (highly qualified and helpful), the traditional Italian ambiance of hospitality and friendliness at its finest, travel experiences often described as unforgettable.
- on of the best cruise line choices for budget-minded travelers offering affordable to absolutely cheap cruise fares
- authentic Italian cuisine, fixed dining, alternative dining options (sushi, casual/buffet, an Italian restaurant)
- onboard announcements made in 5 languages (Italian, French, Spanish, English, German)
- special onboard facilities and activities – “Aurea Spa” (wellness center, expert Balinese masseuses, acupuncturists, beauty therapists), classes (Yoga, aerobics, Pilates, dancing), sport tournaments (soccer, basketball, tennis), large theatre productions, cabaret shows, classical concerts, themed party nights.
- the “MSC Yach Club” (a special VIP area) on the newest ships of the Fantasia-class – a luxury onboard complex of cabins & suites, offering 24hr Butler Service, Concierge Reception, with its own Yacht-guests exclusive lounge, a private restaurant and a pool with 2 Jacuzzis, also including the Aurea Spa Suites. Many travelers have praised this, as they call it, a “ship within the ship” concept of the MSC line and its top luxury Hotel & Spa experience.
- external links:
- List of one-way MSC Crociere relocation cruises at RepositionCruises.com
- official (global) website MSCcruises.com
- Italian website MSCcrociere.it
- parent company (global) website MSCgva.com
- main shipbuilding company website STXEurope.com
MSC cruise ship schedules
Follows the list of all MSC cruise ships, in barckets – (Year Built/Passenger Capacity/Cabins_total)
- MSC Armonia (2001 / 2199 / 775)
- MSC Divina (2012 / 3502 / 1800)
- MSC Fantasia (2008 / 4363 / 1635)
- MSC Lirica (2003 / 2199 / 780)
- MSC Magnifica (2009 / 3223 / 1275)
- MSC Musica (2006 / 3223 / 1275)
- MSC Opera (2004 / 2199 / 856)
- MSC Orchestra (2007 / 3223 / 1275)
- MSC Poesia (2008 / 3223 / 1275)
- MSC Preziosa (2013 / 3877 / 1800)
- MSC Sinfonia (2002 / 2199 / 777)
- MSC Splendida (2009 / 4363 / 1638).
Our MSC cruise ships schedules will give you all sailing dates for 2014-2015-2016 and their tickets prices. Compare prices, departure and arrival dates in ports to plan your always perfectly Italian MSC vacations by knowing where and when all MSC ships go – and for how much. You can vote for our MSC pages and share their free of charge information with all your friends by using our “social buttons” below each MSC ship article. Enjoy our website, and always happy sailings with your most Italian MSC line!